For a longer enjoyable experience
Buying this product online gives you direct access to your exchange coupon (or customizable gift voucher) valid for a year.
1999985 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Halfway between a helicopter and a ULM, this aircraft, with its rotary wing, will startle you by the incredible pleasure you will feel once aboard. Surprising at first, the aircraft impresses by its reliability and its "evident" and easy control. You'll be left dazzled fairly quickly.
This gyrocopter slow ride will make you go beyond a simple discovery, since the flight lasts 45 minutes. During said flight, our pilot will have time to explain and show the true potential of this aircraft. It is up to you to request more, as this kind of flight is only the beginning of an incredible journey.
- You can choose to fly with, or without side doors.
- With the doors, we advice you to wear a seasonal attire and sunglasses, without anything else
- Without the doors, we advise you to wear a sweater or pullover, perhaps a jacket (no loose clothes).
- Gloves are recommended. We will provide you with a "flying jacket" if necessary
- If you are a photography fan, you can bring your camera along. We will only ask to secure it.
The duration of the flight enables you to discover vast expanse of the local landscapes, alternating between high reliefs and the Serre Ponçon lake !
From 01/01 To 30/12. We have a heated cabin during winter!
Duration of the flight: around 45 minutes
Departure altitude: 600 m
Average altitude, reached during the flight: 1400 m
Number of passengers: 1 passenger per tour
Public: From 10 years old, parental consent for minors.
Maximum authorised weight: 90 kgs.
Difficulty level: easy
Top-range machine of type J-Ro DTA, closed cabin
150 € per person
Price including the integrity of the performance.
Beyond a simple ride, making you discover the true technical potential of this surprising aircraft, and sharing the pleasure of flying.