Flying in a hot-air balloon is the dream of many. But to fly in the heart of our magnificent mountain landscape is even more incredible! You'll be surprised by the softness and serenity that a hot-air balloon flight offers. Depending on your wishes and the weather conditions, the flight will be performed at different heights. Appreciate the piloting precision of a balloon, even if we can't control its direction! We don't know where we're going to land, but it's part of the adventure! Our passionate pilots have a perfect knowledge of the region and will enable you to discover incredible things. To enable you to have the best possible experience, we only use baskets suitable for between 4 and 8 passengers.
I have a Gift Voucher
If your gift voucher number starts with G....., please click this link and enter your number to reserve your activity. If your gift voucher number starts with 278.........., please call us on 04 188.8.131.52 or send us a message with your request and we will get back to you shortly. All other gift voucher formats are not managed by Gap-Tallard Fly Dream.
- A hot-air balloon flight is suitable for everyone from 6 years old to a hundred (must be able to stand upright). However, it is prohibited for pregnant women.
- For children, we recommend a minimum height of 1m30 so they can comfortably see out of the basket. If your child is smaller, let us know so that we can bring a booster.
- Please notify us when you book if a passenger exceeds 85 kgs, is smaller than 1m30, or has any other medical issues impairing their physical ability.
- As long as you're dressed suitably for the season, it's not necessary to wear extra layers for your flight. We recommend you wear sports shoes, and a comfortable outfit made from cotton (if possible), due to the proximity of the burner.
- Yes of course you can take your camera, but hold on tight as it's your responsibility!
When you can fly
From 1 January to 31 December!
Information at a glance
Duration of flight: 1 hour minimum
Total duration of the experience: plan about 4 hours
Number of passengers per balloon: 4, 6 or 8
Average altitude reached during the flight: between 150 and 1000m
Suitable for: Anyone from 6 years old (no age limit), except pregnant women and people weighing more than 110kg.
Difficulty level: easy
€230 per person (instead of €250); total €460.
This price includes the flight, as well as the transport from the meeting point.