Share the magical experience of floating in a hot-air balloon with a friend or loved one and save!
Choose to reserve your flight or buy and download a gift voucher (valid for one year) online.
999978 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
- A hot-air balloon flight is suitable for everyone from 6 years old to a hundred (must be able to stand upright). However, it is prohibited for pregnant women.
- For children, we recommend a minimum height of 1m30 so they can comfortably see out of the basket. If your child is smaller, let us know so that we can bring a booster.
- Please notify us when you book if a passenger exceeds 85 kgs, is smaller than 1m30, or has any other medical issues impairing their physical ability.
- As long as you're dressed suitably for the season, it's not necessary to wear extra layers for your flight. We recommend you wear sports shoes, and a comfortable outfit made from cotton (if possible), due to the proximity of the burner.
- Yes of course you can take your camera, but hold on tight as it's your responsibility!
Depending on the weather, you'll see a unique panorama at the heart of the alpine mountain ranges: Massif des Ecrins, Massif du Dévoluy, Arc Alpin close to Italy, Mont Ventoux in the south and many other landscapes.
From 1 January to 31 December!
Duration of flight: 1 hour minimum
Total duration of the experience: plan about 4 hours
Number of passengers per balloon: 4, 6 or 8
Average altitude reached during the flight: between 150 and 1000m
Suitable for: Anyone from 6 years old (no age limit), except pregnant women and people weighing more than 110kg.
Difficulty level: easy
€230 per person (instead of €250); total €460.
This price includes the flight, as well as the transport from the meeting point.