For a customized package
Buying this product online gives you direct access to your exchange coupon (or customizable gift voucher) valid for a year.
1999993 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
Halfway between a helicopter and a ULM, this aircraft, with its rotary wing, will startle you by the incredible pleasure you will feel once aboard. Surprising at first, the aircraft impresses by its reliability and its "evident" and easy control. You'll be left dazzled fairly quickly.
This hour-based "à la carte" flight, makes you go beyond the slow ride flight since you get to choose the duration.During said flight, our pilot will have time to explain and show the true potential of this aircraft. It is up to you to request more, as this kind of flight is only the beginning of an incredible journey.
- You can choose to fly with, or without side doors.
- With the doors, we advice you to wear a seasonal attire and sunglasses, without anything else
- Without the doors, we advise you to wear a sweater or pullover, perhaps a jacket (no loose clothes).
- Gloves are recommended. We will provide you with a "flying jacket" if necessary
- If you are a photography fan, you can bring your camera along. We will only ask to secure it.
The duration of the flight enables you to discover a vast expanse of local landscapes, within a 40 kms radius, departing from the Gap-Tallard airfiel, alternating between high reliefs and the Serre Ponçon lake !
From 01/01 To 30/12. We have a heated cabin during winter!
Flight duration: about 20 minutes
Departure altitude: 600 m
Average altitude reached during the flight: 1400 m
Number of passengers: 1 passenger per tour
Public: From 10 years old, parental consent for minors
Maximum authorised wieght: 90 kgs
Difficulty level: Easy
Top-range machine of type J-Ro DTA, closed cabin
170 € per person per hour of flight
Including the integrity of the performance
Beyond a simple ride, making you discover the true technical potential of this surprising aircraft, and sharing the pleasure of flying.