For a first gyropcopter approach
Buying this product online gives you direct access to your exchange coupon (or customizable gift voucher) valid for a year.
2999997 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
It is a rather surprising sensation to be in this aircraft, very different from traditional flying machines. Very quickly, you will find yourself notwithstanding this impression, relaxed and smiling thanks to the magic and the smoothness of the flight.
This discovery or first gyrocopter flight will amaze you, introducing you to its handling, security and comfort aspects... You will be with our pilot-instructor during the flight, mountain flying specialist.
The gyrocopter is a part of the ULM range, propelled by propellers and carried simply by its rotary wings (like a helicopter). This enables to keep very short take-off and landing distances.
- You can choose to fly with, or without side doors.
- With the doors, we advice you to wear a seasonal attire and sunglasses, without anything else
- Without the doors, we advise you to wear a sweater or pullover, perhaps a jacket (no loose clothes).
- Gloves are recommended. We will provide you with a "flying jacket" if necessary
- If you are a photography fan, you can bring your camera along. We will only ask to secure it.
We will fly over the surroundings of Tallard, the Durance valley, Gap and mountains in the vicinity.
From 01/01 To 30/12. We have a heated cabin during winter!
Flight duration: about 20 minutes
Departure altitude: 600 m
Average altitude reached during the flight: 1200 m
Number of passengers: 1 passenger per tour
Public: From 10 years old, parental consent for minors
Maximum authorised wieght: 90 kgs
Difficulty level: Easy
Top-range machine of type J-Ro DTA, closed cabin
100 € per person
Including the integrity of the performance
Taking the time to make you discover this special technology, and the immense pleasure that the flight is.