Vintage microlight flight in Gap-Tallard - 30 minutes
You can’t help but smile when you see this beautiful vintage machine! It’s the stuff flying dreams are made of. Wrap up warm and take a trip in the open air, through the Hautes-Alpes and through time for a truly memorable experience! The vintage microlight plane flight is the ideal gift for the nostalgic! Of all the machines at Gap-Tallard, your eyes are guaranteed to light up when you realise this is the one you chose!
Vintage microlight flight in Gap-Tallard
Opt for a real breath of fresh air and go back in time when you choose our vintage microlight plane flight from Gap-Tallard! Aboard a stunning replica of a 1939 plane, discover the sensations of aviation in the past. Meet Jean Cosnard, the passionate pilot who assembled this mythical microlight aircraft: the Pietenpol.
- If you’re looking for a completely different experience in the sky, discover the vintage microlight flight! Truly the most exciting and immersive activity from our range of aerial offers. A prestigious flight, possible during the summer season because you’ll fly in an open aircraft!
- Discover unique emotions, which cannot be felt in any other device. A feeling of freedom, a real breath of fresh air that we all need. Immerse yourself in a vintage world, and imagine what it felt like to fly generations ago.
- Share a convivial moment with your pilot, in a vintage atmosphere! He’ll share with you his passion for the aviation of yesteryear for an unforgettable experience!
- Enjoy a unique view of the spectacular landscapes that surround us. Sitting in the front of this unique aircraft, enjoy the magnificent show from the best seat in the house!
- Fly from the Gap-Tallard airfield, a renowned place for microlight flying. Soak up the panoramic view of our local mountains – Céüse cliff, the Pic du Bure, or the immense Lake Serre Ponçon.
- Meet a renowned pilot instructor who is fascinated by the world of light aviation. Professional and educational, live a real moment of immersion in the heart of a mythical discipline.
- Book a date or buy a gift voucher valid for one year online or by phone. Contact us to book or offer your flight, we’ll take care of everything!
- Would you like to fly vintage from a location closer to home? Discover our different meeting places!
- After meeting our reception team, your pilot will present his machine and its history. Then take off for a 30 minute flight and enjoy anecdotes from the pilot who’ll chat with you over the headset!
- The aircraft used for this vintage flight is of the multiaxis type, classified in the microlight (ULM) category. The exceptional lightness of this aircraft allows a unique handling, the perfect way to discover the beauty of the Hautes-Alpes.
- Aircraft used: Fixed wing multiaxis microlight aircraft.
- Number of passengers: 1 passenger + 1 pilot per flight.
Your service provider
- Choosing Fly Dream is to choose a group of local and passionate pilots. Based at the airfield, our team is at your disposal to make sure you have an unforgettable time. Choose the expertise and professionalism of a local and qualified team!
- Your flight is supervised by a qualified independent pilot instructor.
- In accordance with regulations, first flights in microlights are limited to a radius of 40 km around the take-off point, and do not include a stopover (flight from point A to point A). Within this radius, shown on the map below, our playground is so beautiful and varied that it offers an exceptional experience!
- If you’re looking for a transport service to point B, contact us for a quote for a suitably qualified aircraft, as part of an AOC (air carrier certificate).
Information at a glance
Allow 1 hour site on site