Ultimate motor glider flight in Gap-Tallard - 1h00 to 1h30
This ultimate motor gliding experience from Gap-Tallard ticks ALL the boxes! Take off easily thanks to the motor, then once high in the sky, experience the feeling of pure gliding! A real adventure everyone raves about! This ultimate flight is a dream for those who love new sensations and want to explore the wilderness of our region through the eyes of a bird! Treat yourself or someone else to pure freedom!
The ultimate motor glider flight in Gap-Tallard
Who hasn’t dreamed of flying without constraint over beautiful landscapes? Now it’s your turn to do it for real! When you choose our ultimate motor glider flight, you’re choosing the ultimate experience in the skies of the Hautes Alpes. Discover the unique sensations of this exceptional aircraft and contemplate nature from a very comfortable seat! A moment out of time for an experience to live intensely.
- If you’re a fan of beautiful landscapes and nature, you’re going to love this flight! Gliding is the closest thing to bird flight. An unequalled feeling of freedom, at the mercy of the wind, in calm and serenity.
- Experience a real moment of escape as you explore the skies of the Hautes-Alpes far from the hassle of everyday life.
- Renowned for its 300 days of sunshine per year and the diversity of its magnificent landscapes, Gap-Tallard is considered a great place to fly, especially for gliders.
- The longest motor glider flight allows you to go further and discover more of the different landscapes that surround us. Between lake and mountain, fly over the impressive summits and ridges of the Hautes-Alpes guided by the aerology on the day!
- Meet a team of enthusiasts, eager to share the secrets of their discipline. Fly with an experienced and passionate pilot, who’ll enjoy explaining the machine, the basics of flight and of course, showing you the wonders of our region!
- You’ll even have the opportunity to take the controls, thanks to the side by side seating and dual controls. And if you love piloting, discover our motor glider pilot training!
- The sensations felt during a glider flight can be compared to those on a boat. Evolving with the wind, the glider wraps around the warm air currents to move. So, we don’t recommend this activity if you suffer from motion sickness. Opt for this extra long flight only if you’re used to flying or never suffer from any types of motion sickness.
- Book a date or buy a personalised gift voucher online or by phone. Contact us to book or offer your flight, we’ll take care of everything!
- If you want to fly from a place closer to home… Discover our different meeting places!
- As soon as you arrive in Gap-Tallard, you’ll be immersed in a world of enthusiasts. Your pilot will explain the possible flight circuits according to the thermals. Then you’ll take off for an ultimate flight that you’ll never forget!
- The aircraft used for this gliding experience are modern, manageable and comfortable microlights. Seated next to the pilot, enjoy optimal visibility. The small engine is used mainly for take-off, and can also you to fly closer to the ground. Once high in the air, your pilot will cut the engine and you’ll glide like a bird!
- Number of passengers: 1 passenger + 1 pilot per flight.
- Aircraft used: High-end microlight motor glider.
Your service provider
- Choosing Fly Dream for your ultimate motor glider flight, is to choose a team of independent and qualified local pilots. Based on the airfield, our agency is made up of passionate people, eager to transmit their passion for flying. Opt for a total immersion in a mythical discipline, with a professional and local agency.
- In accordance with regulations, first flights in microlights are limited to a radius of 40 km around the take-off point, and do not include a stopover (flight from point A to point A). Within this radius, shown on the map below, our playground is so beautiful and varied that it offers an exceptional experience!
- If you’re looking for a transport service to point B, contact us for a quote for a suitably qualified aircraft, as part of an AOC (air carrier certificate).
Information at a glance
Allow 2 hours on site