Ultimate microlight flight - 1h00 to 1h30 - Gap-Tallard
For the ultimate flight experience, choose our ultimate microlight flight! The longest flight we offer – you’ll not only get to experience this amazing machine in all its glory – you’ll also overfly incredible landscapes in the heart of the spectacular Hautes-Alpes region. Soak up breath taking views of lakes, mountains and forests alongside a friendly and passionate pilot. You can even try your hand at flying thanks to the dual controls. The ultimate treat for you or your loved one!
The ultimate microlight plane flight in Gap-Tallard
Choose the longest flight time to really enjoy the pleasures of a mythical ultra-light aircraft! A unique experience with so many sensations on offer – a moment you’ll never forget.
If you live in the region and want to discover it from above, the ultimate flight is for you! If you’re visiting, there’s no better way to see our region than from the sky. Take off to discover the magnificent landscapes that surround us!
- Board an ultra-light aircraft for 1 hour or 1.5 hours and enjoy breathtaking views! This flight time allows you to fly over the most beautiful landscapes of our region. Sitting next to your pilot, enjoy unique visibility and the possibility to fly over the landscapes you want.
- Fly from Gap-Tallard, a world-renowned airfield. Known to benefit from more than 300 days of sunshine per year, the possibilities are unlimited. Choose to overfly high altitude lakes and impressive massifs (Dévoluy, Ecrins or Queyras).
- This practical aircraft is very popular in Gap-Tallard because it’s perfectly adapted to mountain flying. Opt for a smooth flight or a more dynamic experience, depending on your appetite! Your pilot will adapt to your desires and suggest the best flight circuits to create a the perfect experience.
- Forget the stress of everyday life, choose the ultimate flight to enjoy a unique moment of escape in the diverse wilderness of the Hautes-Alpes.
- Try your hand at flying thanks to the dual controls of your machine and a passionate pilot instructor who’ll be happy to give you a brief flying lesson. We can’t promise you won’t get addicted, in which case you might want to discover our microlight pilot training!
- The ultimate microlight flight is for young and old alike. Just take the plunge – you won’t regret it! With us, you’re in great hands. Your pilot will give confidence to the youngest or most fearful for an unforgettable experience! Contact us to reserve a date or offer a personalised gift voucher!
- You want to fly from a place closer to home? Discover our different meeting places!
- On arrival at our leisure centre on the edge of the runway, admire the take-offs and landings of the multitude of aircraft present on the airfield. After meeting our reception team, your pilot will present his machine and answer your questions before leaving for a flight of 1 hour or 1.5 hours!
- The aircraft used for ultimate microlight flights are multiaxis microlights – both modern and ultra comfortable. Considered as the new aviation, their maneuverability is excellent to enjoy a long and safe flight.
- Number of passengers: 1 passenger + 1 pilot per flight.
- Aircraft used: High-end multiaxis fixed wing microlight aircraft.
Your service provider
- Choosing Fly Dream is to choose a group of local and passionate pilots. Based at the airfield, our team is at your disposal to make sure you have an unforgettable time. Choose the expertise and professionalism of a local and qualified team!
- Our team is at your disposal to make this moment an unforgettable experience. We can prepare personalised gift vouchers and even personalise the experience – ask us for more details.
- Your flight is supervised by a qualified independent pilot instructor.
- In accordance with regulations, first flights in microlights are limited to a radius of 40 km around the take-off point, and do not include a stopover (flight from point A to point A). Within this radius, shown on the map below, our playground is so beautiful and varied that it offers an exceptional experience!
- If you’re looking for a transport service to point B, contact us for a quote for a suitably qualified aircraft, as part of an AOC (air carrier certificate).
Information at a glance
Allow 2 hours on site