Solo skydiving in Gap-Tallard (05)
Immerse yourself in the heart of a renowned sport and discover solo skydiving in Gap-Tallard! During two half-days, discover the technical aspects of skydiving and the pride of jumping solo! Supervised by experienced instructors, jump alone with your own parachute and experience a rush like no other! Book a date or buy a downloadable gift voucher online. Affordable and comfortable accommodation nearby is optional – contact us for more details.
Solo skydiving in Gap-Tallard
If you prefer to take the lead in your experiences, solo skydiving is for you! Supervised by two instructors, jump alone with your own parachute. A 100% adrenaline experience in the heart of a world-renowned skydiving center! In a friendly atmosphere, discover the feeling of pride having made your first solo jump.
Take the plunge at an altitude of 4000m! During two half-days, step into the shoes of a skydiver and tap into the stuff that makes us dream!
Solo skydiving is perfect for thrill seekers. It’s not necessary to have already jumped in tandem. As you’ll receive a half-day of training to prepare you and teach you the basics. The sensations of your first solo jump are exceptional! Between intense emotions and pride, discover life at 200km/h, followed by the flight under your own parachute.
Meet a team of passionate instructors with thousands of jumps under their belt! Immerse yourself in this friendly sport at Gap-Tallard, the national skydiving spot, where you’ll discover the perfect combination of good weather and exceptional scenery!
Book a date or buy a gift voucher online or by phone.
- Let yourself be tempted by a solo skydive and fully immerse yourself in the heart of a renowned sport. Unlike the tandem jump, you’ll have your own parachute! An exceptional dose of adrenaline in the heart of the sublime landscapes of the Hautes-Alpes.
- The sensations of a solo jump are multiple: impatience, stress, excitement, freedom, pride, happiness, pure joy… A mixture of emotions you won’t feel anywhere else. Yes. This is a unique and addictive challenge!
- Take the plunge at the heart of one of the world’s most renowned skydiving centres. With more than 300 days of sunshine per year, Gap-Tallard is the ideal destination to learn skydiving!
- Our team of professionals are available and pleased to welcome you for your jump. We work with a team of local instructors, passionate about the discipline. You will discover a family atmosphere, in a friendly and sporting climate.
- The first solo parachute jump is organised over two half-days. The first morning is devoted to the theoretical approach. Learn how to position yourself in the air, how to handle the parachute, and how to use the equipment. The next morning will be dedicated to the big jump!
- On board a plane that can accommodate up to 10 passengers, you’ll be accompanied by 2 instructors. The climb to 4000m takes about 20 minutes, leaving you time to do a final check up and admire the scenery! After a free fall of about 50 seconds, enjoy 5 to 10 minutes of piloting your parachute!
Your service provider
- Choosing Fly Dream for your skydive is to choose a local, well established agency, based at the airfield. Here we work with local and professional instructors. Our expertise in the aviation world ensures we can meet your expectations and hopefully exceed them!
Information at a glance
- Not accessible to pregnant women
- Pass sanitaire (or covid vaccine certificate) obligatory
Season for this activity: from April to October