Skydiving course Brevet A in Gap-Tallard
If you want to become a skydiver and jump solo anywhere in France, you need the Brevet A. And there’s no better place to get it than right here on the Gap-Tallard airfield! Over 7 days, you’ll have the chance to learn all the ins and outs of this discipline, accompanied by high level instructors. All this in the heart of a world spotlight for skydiving, surrounded by breathtaking mountain scenery!
The Brevet A skydiving course in Gap-Tallard
Make your dream come true and join the family of skydivers at Gap-Tallard! All you need – your Brevet A and you can get it in just 7 days! Experience a total immersion in the heart of this exciting discipline, at a top French airfield for skydiving. A week of training to take the plunge! Adrenalin and challenge guaranteed!
- Looking for thrills – something completely different? Learn to freefall from 4000m! An intense mix of freedom and adrenaline that you won’t feel anywhere else. Warning: instant addiction!
- The sensations of a solo jump are multiple: impatience, stress, excitement, pride, happiness, pure joy… An explosive and perfect cocktail!
- With more than 300 days of sunshine per year and breathtaking landscapes, Gap-Tallard is the ideal destination to learn skydiving! It’s no coincidence that over a hundred skydivers have moved here! Meet a team of instructors with several thousand jumps under their belt, who’ll pass on their addiction to you!
- Our professional team are available and will be at your side throughout your training. We work closely with a team of local instructors, passionate about the discipline. With us, discover a family atmosphere, in a friendly and sporting climate.
- The Brevet A skydiving course is completed over 7 days, from Monday to Sunday. Monday is devoted to theoretical learning with your instructor. On Tuesday, you’ll be ready to make your first solo jump, accompanied by instructors. The next 14 jumps are made throughout the week.
- At the end of the training, you’ll obtain the Brevet A. This is the first certificate that attests to your autonomy in all phases of the jump, and allows you to jump solo in all skydiving schools in France.
- The first 6 accompanied jumps will be filmed to support practical debriefs with your instructor. Throughout the course, you’ll be accompanied by the same instructor, who’ll make himself available to accompany you as you progress.
- If you want to start with a 7 jump PAC, before moving on to 15 jumps, that’s possible too! It’s even be possible to change your mind along the way.
We can help you rent a room near the skydiving center. Don’t hesitate to contact us for more details and to book your Brevet A course!
Your service provider
- Choosing Fly Dream for your Brevet A skydiving course, is to choose a team of passionate and experienced instructors. In a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, put a foot in the family of skydivers. Fly Dream is a local, well established agency, based on the airfield of Gap-Tallard.