Flex wing microlight flight - Vinon-sur-Verdon
Experience the thrill of flying in an open flex wing microlight from Vinon-sur-Verdon! Commonly known as the motorcycle of the sky, this legendary machine offers sensations like no other. Fly over the landscapes of Haute-Provence, in the open air! Treat yourself or someone else to this exciting and unforgettable experience!
Flex wing microlight flight in Vinon-sur-Verdon
The original microlight, discover a surprising aircraft (basically a modern hang glider with an engine) that can be flown and steered by moving the center of gravity under the wing. Take off from the Haut Var and fly over peaceful landscapes bordering
the Verdon. A unique and thrilling activity for unforgettable sensations!
- Commonly known as the motorcycle of the sky – if you like riding, you’re going to LOVE this flex wing microlight flight in Vinon-sur-Verdon!
- Immerse yourself in the Provençal landscape and discover the open air sensations of this fascinating aircraft!
- A moment of escape that can’t be compared, enter the heart of nature, far from the noise and worries of everyday life.
- In this amazing microlight, enjoy the incomparable visibility of an open aircraft, perfect for taking pictures!
- Take off from Vinon-sur-Verdon, at the crossroads of four departments and enjoy a multitude of landscapes between the Durance and Verdon.
- Meet your professional pilot instructor, who’ll surely pass on his passion for flying!
- Find an experienced team at the Vinon LFNF airfield, renowned for the experience of its instructor pilots.
- Meet your friendly and passionate pilot who’ll be happy to answer your questions and put you at ease before your flight.
- The aircraft used for flex wing microlight flights are modern and comfortable. The flex wing is part of the microlight class, which provides unique maneuverability.
Your service provider
- Choosing Fly Dream means choosing a group of local and passionate pilots. Our team will do everything possible to make your flight an unforgettable experience! Your flight is supervised by a qualified independent pilot instructor.