PAC skydiving course in Gap-Tallard
Don’t dream about it – do it! Learning to skydive will change your life and inject adventure and adrenaline by the bucket load! Test the flagship discipline of the Gap-Tallard airfield when you choose our PAC skydiving course. Over 5 days, discover the workings of this dream activity. Goal: to make your first unaccompanied jump! The PAC course in France is the first skydiving course towards becoming autonomous.
PAC skydiving training in Gap-Tallard
Take the plunge: learn to jump solo with the PAC skydiving course in Gap-Tallard. A initial tandem jump – not necessary! Choose this exciting discipline guaranteed to offer rich emotions. The PAC (accompanied progression in freefall) is the first skydiving course to become autonomous. During 4 to 5 days, you’ll be immersed in a well known sport at the Gap-Tallard airfield within in a world of professionals and enthusiasts. A perfect combination of sun, scenery, and thrills with a team of instructors who have several thousand jumps under their belts!
- If you like to push the limits of your comfort zone and thrive on adrenaline, the PAC skydiving course is for you! Experience freefall from 4000m on your own terms! Discover the unique sensations of solo jumping: a mix of freedom and adrenaline that is unmatched! A unique and addictive challenge with a mixture of emotions, including the pride of having taken the plunge!
- The Gap-Tallard airfield is renowned for its skydiving experience. National skydiving spot with more than 300 days of sunshine per year and a special mountain aerology, it’s no coincidence that hundreds of skydivers from all over the world have moved here!
- You’ll have the privilege of being supervised by highly experienced instructors and you’ll be made to feel at home in a friendly and sporty atmosphere!
- 4000m of altitude is also an opportunity to enjoy an incredible view of the summits of the Hautes-Alpes. Each time you jump, you’ll have 15 minutes in the plane to soak up the breathtaking scenery! The drop near Céüze will make you discover this sublime and famous cliff – the ultimate skydive spot!
- Training possible from 15 years old, what a gift to give! Our team will take care of everything for your reservation or personalised gift voucher, contact us for more details!
- You’ll be welcomed by our team of professional instructors who’ll remain available and attentive to your needs throughout your training.
- The PAC skydiving course takes place from Monday to Friday, mainly in the morning. The first day is dedicated to theory (parachute opening, positioning in the air…) On Tuesday morning, you’ll be ready to make your first solo jump accompanied by two instructors. Subsequent jumps will be with one instructor.
- On the last day, you’ll have assimilated the basics of skydiving and will be able to make your 7th solo jump, with radio support only.
- The 6 accompanied jumps will be filmed, allowing a useful debrief with your instructor. Throughout the course, you’ll be supervised by the same instructor, who’ll be entirely available to accompany you.
- Once you’ve completed the PAC skydiving course, you can choose to continue your progression. You’ll only need 8 autonomous jumps to obtain your Brevet A license. This certificate requires a total of 15 jumps, and allows you to jump alone in all skydiving schools in France. If you want to go straight ahead and book the Brevet A course – you can!
Your service provider
- Choosing Fly Dream for PAC skydiving training means choosing a team of passionate and experienced instructors. In a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, put a foot in the family of skydivers. Choosing Fly Dream is also choosing a local, well established agency, based on the airfield of Gap-Tallard.
- We work with a team of independent and very experienced instructors.
Information at a glance
- Not accessible to pregnant women
- Pass sanitaire (or covid vaccine certificate) obligatory
Season for this activity: from April to October