PAC skydiving course in Gap-Tallard
Don’t dream about it: do it! Test the flagship discipline of the Gap-Tallard airfield and choose the PAC parachuting training. During 5 days, discover the workings of this dream activity. Goal: make your first unaccompanied jump! First skydiving course to become autonomous.
PAC skydiving training in Gap-Tallard
Take the plunge: jump solo with the PAC skydiving course in Gap-Tallard! No need to have already practiced a tandem jump! Choose
a mythical discipline
a mythical discipline, rich in emotions. The PAC (accompanied progression in freefall) is the first skydiving course to become autonomous. During 4 to 5 days, you will be immersed in a well known sport at the Gap-Tallard airfield for an immersion in a world of enthusiasts. A perfect combination of sun, scenery and thrills with a team of instructors who have several thousand jumps under their belt!
- You like to challenge yourself and look for adrenaline, the PAC skydiving training is the experience to know: a free fall from 4000m of altitude! Discover the unique sensations of solo jumping: a mix of freedom and adrenaline that is unmatched! A unique and addictive challenge for a mixture of emotions, including the pride of having taken the plunge!
- The Gap-Tallard destination is renowned for its skydiving experience. National skydiving spot with more than 330 days of sunshine per year and a special mountain aerology, it is no coincidence that hundreds of skydivers from all over the world have come here to land their bags!
- You will have the privilege of being supervised by highly experienced instructors and you will feel at home in a friendly and sporty atmosphere!
- 4000 meters of altitude is also to enjoy an incredible view on the summits of the Hautes-Alpes, a pleasure in addition to 15 minutes by plane to enjoy it! The drop near Céüze will make you discover this sublime and famous cliff.
- Training from 15 years old, give a gift that makes a difference! Our team takes care of everything for your reservation or personalized gift voucher, contact us!
You will be welcomed by our team of professional instructors and we will remain available and attentive to your needs throughout your training.
The PAC skydiving course takes place from Monday to Friday, mainly in the morning. The first day is dedicated to theory (canopy opening, positioning in the air…) On Tuesday morning, you will be ready to make your first solo jump, accompanied by two instructors and then by an instructor the following day.
On the last day, you will have assimilated the basics of skydiving and will be able to make the 7th solo jump, only radio controlled.
The 6 accompanied jumps will be filmed, which will allow your instructor and yourself to debrief on your progress. Throughout the course, you will be supervised by the same instructor, who will be entirely available to accompany you.
Once you have completed the PAC skydiving course, you can choose to continue your progression. You will only need 8 jumps in autonomy to obtain the A license. This certificate requires a total of 15 jumps, which will allow you to jump alone in all skydiving schools. If you want to book your course now
Brevet A course
it is also possible !
Your service provider
Choosing Fly Dream for PAC skydiving training means choosing a team of passionate and educational instructors. In a family and friendly atmosphere, you will put a foot in the family of parachutists. Choosing Fly Dream is also choosing a local agency, based on the airfield of Gap-Tallard.
We work with a team of independent and very experienced instructors.