Vintage microlight flight - Sisteron
For a truly magical experience in the open air, go back in time and fly in a beautiful vintage microlight plane in Sisteron!
Contact us to make a reservation, or buy a personalised gift voucher and make your favourite nostalgia fan’s day!
Let yourself be conquered by
Action and excitement!
Family friendly atmosphere
Vintage microlight flight in Sisteron
Discover a mythical aircraft that takes you back in time with our vintage microlight flight in Sisteron! Fly through the open air of the Southern Alps in this marvellous machine. Marvel at the spectacular Citadel of Sisteron as you fly over like a pilot of yesteryear for a nostalgic adventure that leaves its mark. Your experienced pilot will share with you his passion for flying in this amazing aircraft!
Flying in a vintage microlight plane
- Go back in time by choosing a vintage microlight flight in Sisteron for a really special aerial experience. Discover a replica of a 1939 airplane and enjoy the sensations of flying in the past, in the open air!
- Treat yourself or offer this amazing flight guaranteed to create unique memories and emotions.
- Discover Haute Provence from the sky: the Durance valley, the Citadel of Sisteron, the gorges of the Méouge, the Penitents of Mées…
- Share a unique moment with a passionate and exciting pilot instructor who assembled this mythical microlight himself.
- If you want to fly from a place closer to home… Discover our different meeting places!
- Meet your pilot at the Sisteron-Thèze airfield. He’ll present his beautiful machine and equip you for the flight. Climb into the front seat and enjoy a real bird’s eye view for 30 minutes!
- This vintage aircraft is a fixed wing multiaxis microlight aircraft: The Pietenpol.
Your service provider
- Choosing Fly Dream is to choose a group of local and passionate pilots. Our team is at your disposal to make sure you have an unforgettable time. Choose the expertise and professionalism of a local and qualified team!
Information at a glance
78kg - 1.8m height
10 years with parental consent
Flying season: June to September
Book a flight date or buy a gift voucher
Flight postponed by the pilot in case of bad weather