Winter Special: Microlight flight with skis - Super Dévoluy
This winter, treat yourself or someone else to an exceptional experience – a flight in a microlight equipped with skis! From Super Dévoluy, climb aboard this modern and comfortable 2-seater plane and fly over the snowy mountains of the Hautes-Alpes! Enjoy a magificent winter wonderland from the sky as you criss-cross the hills in search of the most beautiful landscapes of our region. Book a date or buy a gift voucher online or by phone.
Let yourself be conquered by
The possibility to pilot
Family friendly atmosphere
from €130 to €195
Fly over snow-capped mountains in a microlight aircraft
The microlight flight on skis
- Fly in a microlight plane equipped with skis able to take off and land on a snowy runway!
- An unforgettable experience, above wild and awe-inspiring landscapes. Enjoy the thrill of flying over the mountains!
- A special moment out of time, accompanied by a passionate and enthusiastic pilot. Thanks to the dual controls, you can even try your hand at flying!
- Opt for a unique activity in the Southern Alps: a unique way to break the routine and enjoy the bright winter scenery.
- This experience will delight young and old alike! The flight in a microlight aircraft with skis is accessible to all. Our professional pilot will adapt to your desires to create an unforgettable experience!
- If you want to fly from a place closer to home… Discover our different meeting places!
- Ski to your departure point in Super-Dévoluy!
- As soon as you arrive, your pilot will welcome you and show you his machine. You’ll take off directly from the snow, for an amazing experience! You’ll also land on skis, in one of the snowy mountains of the Hautes-Alpes. Now that’s something to tell your friends about!
- Choose your flight duration: 20 minutes, or 40 minutes for an even more exceptional ride! A flight over the mountains, in a magical winter wonderland.
- The aircraft used for microlight ski flights are fixed wing multiaxis. Specifically designed for mountain flying, they’re light and maneuverable – perfect for an unforgettable experience in the heart of the mountains!
- Possibility to take off and land in Saint Crépin if there’s enough snow. Contact us for more information!
Your service provider
- Choosing Fly Dream means choosing a group of local and passionate pilots. Based at the Gap-Tallard airfield, we carefully select the independent pilots we work with to offer you a unique and unforgettable adventure.
- Your flight is supervised by an independent and qualified pilot instructor.
Information at a glance
Seasonal clothing, closed and warm shoes
10 years old minimum with parental consent
Allow 1h30 in total
Book a flight date or buy a gift voucher
Flight postponed by the pilot in case of bad weather