Introduction to piloting a fixed wing microlight - Gap-Tallard
If you’d like to try piloting a small aircraft, or maybe someone you know dreams of being a pilot – this introduction to piloting is the perfect test! Accompanied by a professional qualified pilot instructor, learn the basics of microlight flying and have a go! There’s no better place than the Gap-Tallard airfield. Here you’ll discover a whole world of light aviation and some spectacular scenery while you’re at it!
Introduction to microlight flying in Gap-Tallard
Learn to fly a microlight aircraft! A unique moment that will delight those who love new experiences! Learn to fly a modern and comfortable aircraft, known for its maneuverability in mountainous areas. Your friendly pilot instructor will share his enthusiasm and likely leave you wanting more! If you’d like to offer a unique experience, this really is the perfect gift!
- If you’re looking for a new and interactive experience, the introduction to piloting a microlight aircraft is just the ticket! Discover how to fly a microlight easily with side by side seating and dual controls. Once safely in the air, take the controls and experience the magical feeling of piloting an aircraft.
- Fly from the Gap-Tallard airfield, world famous for its quality microlight aircraft, some of which are even built on site. Discover the unique sensations of flying a microlight – a practical and modern aircraft perfectly adapted to mountain flying.
- Between lake and mountains, admire the natural wilderness of the Hautes-Alpes from the sky. Sitting next to your pilot, enjoy unique visibility to contemplate the diversity of landscapes.
- Meet a team of enthusiasts, eager to share the secrets of their discipline. This amazing world is addictive and likely to leave you wanting more. Luckily you can become a pilot and obtain your microlight (ULM) license right here at Gap-Tallard!
- You want to fly from a place closer to home? Discover our different meeting places!
- Your pilot instructor will know how to adapt to your style and preferences for an easy, comfortable and fun experience. He’ll cover some light theory with you, which is suitable for beginners.
- Before your flight, your pilot will present his aircraft and the structure of the session. You’ll then embark on a 1h30 flight to discover the basics of piloting a fixed wing microlight!
- For the 3-hour formula, two 1h30 flights will be spread over 2 half-days.
- The pilot will only take care of the take-off and landing. The rest of the time, you’ll have the upper hand! Under his instructions and guidance of course!
- The aircrafts used for the microlight introduction to piloting are modern and comfortable. With two seats, you’ll be seated in double command next to your pilot.
- Aircraft used: High-end fixed wing multiaxis microlight aircraft.
- Number of passengers: 1 passenger + 1 pilot per flight.
Your service provider
- Choosing Fly Dream is to choose a group of local and passionate pilots. Based at the airfield, our team is at your disposal to make sure you have an unforgettable time. Choose the expertise and professionalism of a local and qualified team!
- Your flight is supervised by a qualified independent pilot instructor.
Information at a glance
2 mornings for the 3 hour introduction