Baptism in an Ultra Light Aircraft in Gap-Tallard - 15 minutes
Don’t dream anymore, discover the air with a first flight in a microlight plane! Admire the beautiful landscapes that surround us and enjoy the thrill of the ride in a comfortable and modern aircraft. Immersion in the heart of a renowned discipline of the
The first flight in a microlight plane in Gap-Tallard
- Discover an ultra-light device, the ultimate in maneuverability and comfort.
- A unique experience to discover the landscapes around the airfield (Cliff of Céüze, Durance Valley, Pic de Bure…)
- Get off the beaten track and discover new sensations that can only be found aboard an ultralight aircraft, a feeling of unequalled freedom, to enjoy a moment of intense escape.
- Meet a passionate pilot instructor, eager to share his passion with his passengers.
- Share a friendly moment with an expert in the discipline on board a dual control aircraft and try to fly! If you want to become a pilot, discover our ULM training formula.
- Choose the first flight in a microlight plane to offer a gift that makes a lasting impression!
- You want to fly from a place closer to home? Discover our different meeting places!
Discover the sensations of this microlight during 15 minutes from Gap-Tallard. No need to go far to discover a diversity of landscapes!
On arrival at our runway-side leisure centre, you can watch a multitude of aircraft take off and land from the airfield. Your pilot will then take you to his aircraft for your ride.
The aircrafts used for ultralight flights are modern and ultra comfortable multi-axis aircraft. Sitting next to your pilot, you will have a unique visibility. Experience the thrill of a true technological gem.
Number of passengers: 1 passenger + 1 pilot per flight
Aircraft used: High end Multiaxis microlight aircraft
Your service provider
Choosing Fly Dream
is to choose a group of local and passionate pilots. Based at the airfield, our team is at your disposal to make sure you have an unforgettable time. Choose the expertise and professionalism of a local and qualified team!
Your flight is supervised by a qualified independent pilot instructor.
Information at a glance
Time required: 30 minutes