Fixed wing microlight flight in Provence - Avignon
If you haven’t yet seen the historic city of Avignon from the sky, you haven’t seen it in all its glory! Enjoy incredible views from a microlight plane and experience intense emotions and sensations. The longer your flight duration, the more you’ll see. With so many beautiful and diverse landscapes to explore, this flight ticks all the boxes! Contact us to book a date or buy a gift voucher, our team will take care of everything!
Microlight plane flight in Provence
Discover a mythical discipline and enjoy a bird’s eye view of the most beautiful landscapes of Provence on board a microlight plane. A modern and practical aircraft accessible to all – perfect to discover the sensations of flight or to explore a famous corner of France! Choose your flight duration between 15 minutes, 45 minutes, 1 hour and 1h30.
- Discover Provence aboard a microlight aircraft, a real jewel of technology offering amazing maneuverability and comfort.
- Enjoy the freedom of flying in the Luberon for a unique view of the landscapes of Provence.
- Experience unparalleled sensations and unique emotion aboard this 2-seater aircraft!
- Fly with a passionate and experienced pilot, and immerse yourself in the heart of a mythical discipline!
- If you’d like to discover the basics of piloting a microlight plane, choose our introduction to piloting and take the controls!
- Treat yourself or offer as a gift to make someone’s day! Book a date or buy a gift voucher online or by phone.
- If you want to fly from a place closer to home… Discover our different meeting places!
- Take off from Avignon airport and fly over spectacular landscapes! Luberon or Camargue – you choose where you want to fly!
- Meet a passionate and experienced pilot who’ll enjoy showing you the region from his ultra-maneuverable aircraft.
- The aircrafts used for microlight flights in Provence are fixed wing multiaxis, modern and ultra comfortable.
Your service provider
- Choosing Fly Dream for your microlight flight in Provence means choosing a group of local pilots, all guided by the same passion. Choose expertise and professionalism over automated booking centres for the best and most authentic experience.