Pendulum flight Vinon-sur-Verdon
Experience the thrill of tiltrotor flying from Vinon-sur-Verdon on board a legendary aircraft! Fly over the landscapes of Haute-Provence, in the open air! Treat yourself or someone else to an unforgettable experience!
Tilting flight in Vinon-sur-Verdon
First born ultralight, discover a surprising aircraft that can be flown like a pendulum by moving the center of gravity under the wing. Take off from the Haut Var and fly over the peaceful landscapes bordering
. A unique activity, to be shared without moderation with your pilot for unforgettable sensations!
- If you’re looking for new experiences, opt for a tiltrotor flight in Vinon-sur-Verdon and discover the sensations of this fascinating aircraft!
- This is the activity to choose for a feeling of immersion in the Provencal landscape. In the open air, you will feel like a bird!
- A moment of escape without comparison, enter the heart of nature, far from the noise and worries of everyday life.
- In this amazing ultralight, enjoy the incomparable visibility of an open ultralight aircraft, perfect for taking pictures!
- Take off from Vinon-sur-Verdon, at the crossroads of four departments and enjoy a multitude of landscapes between the Durance and Verdon.
- Meet your professional pilot instructor, who will surely pass on his passion for flying!
You will meet at the Vinon LFNF airfield, renowned for the experience of its instructor pilots.
You will discover warm and passionate pilots who will answer your questions and put you at ease before you go flying.
The aircraft used for tiltrotating are modern and comfortable. The pendulum is part of the microlight class, which allows it a unique maneuverability while light.
Your service provider
Choose a local agency, based at the airfield. Choosing Fly Dream means choosing a group of local and passionate pilots, to the detriment of automated booking agencies. Our team will do everything possible to make your flight an unforgettable experience! Your flight is supervised by a qualified independent pilot instructor.